Do the best work of your life
OPEN POSITION: PROJECT ARCHITECT
We are looking to hire a Project Architect with exceptional communication and technical skills. In a small firm environment, applicants must be willing to work on a wide range of architectural services and participate in client presentations and meetings.
Project Architects are responsible for working with the Project Manager and team to generate drawings that reflect a project’s vision. This job includes attending meetings with clients to discuss a project’s requirements and budget, creating layouts that reflect the program, and ensuring that the drawings comply with regulations. Project Architects should have the creativity to find new ways to design buildings, the technical skill to utilize BIM software, and the communication skills to deal with clients and colleagues alike. Applicants must have completed either a 5-year professional degree in Architecture or a Masters in Architecture and have at least five (5) years of experience in a professional architectural firm.
- Produce Revit models, drawings and renderings, as well as material boards, to develop specific and precise designs for buildings that can then be discussed with clients
- Create drawings and review specifications and lead team members
- Perform work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selection, adaptation of standard techniques
- Ensure proper documentation and record of all vital information.
- Collect information on the design requirements for a building project
- Offer recommendations to clients on suitable choice of design, considering budget and preference
- Adhere to company policies, regulations and standards
- Document and keep record of architectural designs and other relevant information
- Modify designs on request of management or client
- Attend conferences/workshops to stay up-to-date with architectural trends and development
Questions about our office?
Contact our office today.