The site is located at 2512 Q St NW, Washington D.C. The historic building was designed by A.H. Sonnemann and built in 1923. Maurice Walters Architect successfully led the project through the Old Georgetown Board (OGB) and Commission of Fine Arts (CFA) approval process. MWA also provided full architectural services to renovate the existing building with 96 rental apartment units and amenities. Construction was completed in late 2018.
Developer/Contractor: The Holladay Corporation
Architect: Maurice Walters Architect, Inc.
Structural: Ehlert Bryan
Landscape Architect: Studio39
Civil Engineer: VIKA Capitol, LLC
MEP: Metropolitan Engineering, Inc.
Interior Designer: Interior Design Resource
Photographer: Richard MacDonald
General Contractor: The Holladay Corporation